Working Holiday Visas or a Work and Holiday Visa

Would you like to come to Australia for the holiday of lifetime PLUS be able to do some work to help with your travel expenses?………

The Working Holiday Visa (sub class 417 or 462) might just be the visa for you.  To be eligible for this visa you must, among other things;

  • be between 18 and 31 years of age
  • hold an eligible 417 or an eligible 462passport
  • be outside Australia when the visa is granted

It is also possible for you to extend your visa for a further 12 months if you do at least 88 days of designated work in Regional or Northern Australia.

If you would like to see your eligibility for this visa, please complete our FREE Initial Assessment Form and Key Migration Services will get back to you soon to discuss the outcome.

Take our free Online Visa Assessment.