Family Migration

In general terms if you have at least half of your children in Australia, you can apply to join them either temporarily or permanently on a Parent Visa (884/864 & 173/143).

You need to be sponsored by your child or your child’s eligible partner and be given an assurance of support by them.

There are 2 different types of parent visas with 2 subcategories of permanent or temporary.   It is important to note that there are substantially higher fees for most parent visas.  However in certain circumstances, the government fees can be divided into two payments over two years.

To have your family’s eligibility assessed by Key Migration Services, please complete the FREE Initial Assessment Form filling in as much detail as possible and we will get back to you soon.

Take our free Online Visa Assessment.