Would you like to study in Australia?

Finding the right educational institution can be difficult and confusing, Key Migration Services are here to help with both the visa and the enrollment process…..


….. Did you know that Australia has some of the world’s best universities, professional institutions and English Language Colleges?

Why get a Student Visa (500)?

  • A student visa allows you to stay in Australia for an extended period, from 6 months to over 3 years.
  • A student visa allows you to work up to 40 hours per fortnight and full time during term break.
  • A student visa has no age limit. You can apply at any age
  • A post-graduate student visa of 2 years will allow you to apply for a 2 year post study visa with complete work rights
  • A student visa allows you to include a partner or family member to join you in Australia.

You must enroll with an Australian Education Provider before making a visa application.  If you need, Key Migration Services can assist you in finding the right institution.

You must also have access to sufficient funds to cover your return airfares, tuition fees ad the cost of living in Australia.  The exact amount required as well as the English language level required is set by the Department of Home Affairs.

To have your eligibility for an Australian Student Visa assessed by one of Sydney’s most effective Migration Agents please complete the FREE Initial Assessment Request Form, fill in all the details possible and Key Migration Services will get back to you to discuss your results.

Click here to complete your FREE Initial Assessment now.

student visa 1
student visa 2
student visa 3
Take our free Online Visa Assessment.