Child Visa (802 & 101)

Child Visa (802 & 101) is similar in that the sponsoring parent needs to be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or an eligible New Zealand Citizen.

Generally, the child must be

  • under 18 years of age, or
  • over 18 but unable to work due to a disability and is dependent on the sponsoring parent, or
  • aged between 18 and 25 and a full time student, dependent on the sponsoring parent.

The child must also be the either the biological or adopted child of the sponsoring parent or the under 18 step-child of a step-parent who is who is no longer the partner of the child’s parent but has a legal responsibility to care for the child.

Please take our FREE Initial Assessment Request with as much detail as possible and Key Migration Services will get back to you soon to discuss the outcome.

Take our free Online Visa Assessment.