Skilled Regional Sponsored (Subclass 489)

If you cannot meet the criteria for a permanent skilled visa, you may be able to apply for this four (4) year provisional visa. This visa will allow you to apply for permanent residency after you have lived in Australia for at least 2 years and worked for at least 12 months in a Specified Regional Area of Australia.  You will need sponsorship from either an eligible relative living in Australia or from a participating State or Territory Government Agency.

Take our free Online Visa Assessment.