Partner Visa

Do you want to start a new life with your partner or spouse in Australia?…………


The best type of Partner visa  (820/802 & 309/100) for you will depend on your relationship.  But generally you will need to be married or in a de facto relationship or have a registered relationship.  Your partner must be an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen

This visa has a two-stage process.  The first stage is the granting of a temporary visa and the second stage is the granting of a permanent visa if the relationship still exists after a two-year waiting period.  This process can be daunting but Key Migration Services can take you through the whole process step by step.

To assess your eligibility for a Partner Visa or a Marriage visa, please complete the FREE Initial Assessment Request Form making sure you fill out all possible details.  We will get back to you as soon as we have your assessed your answers.


We can also assist you with Family Visas and Child Visas.

Take our free Online Visa Assessment.